Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

how to get free call unlimited with buddyz

how to get free call unlimited with buddyz

Contributor
You need to be on DG Easy or Smart prepaid. Then you can use the *128# menu to add your 3 Buddyz numbers under My Account > Friends & Family. Only DG numbers can be added.

Re: how to get free call unlimited with buddyz

How to get free call

Support

Hi Kanapathy,

Are you using Digi Prepaid Live plan, DG Easy or Smart prepaid? If yes, You can set up via MyDigi app or dial *128*1*8# and key the selected Digi numbers to enjoy the Unlimited Free Calls and SMS. However, we wish to clarify that all of our free unlimited calls are still subjected to our Fair Usage Policy (FUP). For more info, please refer to the link given. Thanks. http://new.digi.com.my/cs/Satellite/Page/tnc/default/tnc_digi_prepaid_live

Community Manager

Hi @Kanapathy, if you're using Prepaid Live, you can use register Buddyz using this guide : http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid/live-buddyz

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

I want to know why i didnt get free call to buddyz? I mean why does it charge me whenever i call my buddyz? Isnt it should be free? Pls help me

Community Manager

@Aimisfyh, what prepaid plan are you using? Free calls or lower rates for Buddyz  voice calls depends on your plan. For example, Prepaid Live has free 1000 minutes call to Buddyz while Prepaid Best 2016 calls to Buddyz is chargeable at 6c/min.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

If i use best prepaid xan i get free unlimited call?

Support

Hanip9, the free calls and sms to 6 of ur Buddyz numbers can only be enjoyed by Digi Prepaid Live subscribers - https://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-plans