Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

how to extend validity 1 year for prepaid user

Hi,may I know how to extend validity 1 year for prepaid user

Re: how to extend validity 1 year for prepaid user

Support

xiaoru92, please inbox us ur number and full name and let us check on ur current account status first. Tq.

I have the same issue here. my credit has expired. May I know is there anyplan to extend validity  for  a year?

Support

winniec, please inbox us ur number, full name and full details of the issue above for further checking and assistance. Tq.

Hi my current plan - digi campus plan is not extended 1 year validity periods. I heard it was no longer since 2020. May I know what plan is cost efficient that you would like to recommend to me? I noted that there is super long validity periods 365 at RM38 per year. Could you check whether this plan is available ? If no available , please advise the suitable plan for me. Besides, could you please check my current plan ‘s grace periods after credit expired ? As my current expired is next month. Please advise. Thanks.

Support

Hi Evander1986. RM38 Super Long Life package is for old plan. If you would like to have the package, you need to change your plan to Digi Prepaid Best 2017 and the price for its Super Long Life is RM108 for 365 days of validity.

Please PM (inbox) us for further clarification with your account.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

How to pm inbox to you? Please advise. This first time I used this community chat. Can you guide me?
This SLL365 for prepaid 2017 plan is costly. Do u have other plan?

Secondly, After activate to extend one day validity, can I keep the number stays in active , is it 75 days or 90 days from the activated date calculated.

[ Edited ]
Hi Digi,
Yesterday I did reload RM10 for 10 days validity but my expired date did not extend 10 days validity. Could you please help me to check for it. Thank you.

Support

Evander1986, kindly PM us your phone number over <here> for further clarification on the account details ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi how do I extend my validity to 1 year? I am Currently on digi prepaid live plan