Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: how to use the reward Free RM5 credit ? I can't use it for internet also for calls and sms

Support

Hi Vanessa25, Please PM to our Inbox for more info regarding the Free reward credit. TQ

Highlighted

Re: how to claim the reward Free RM5 credit in 2 weeks?

How much did i need to reload to claim my RM5 MyDigi reward?

And how long will i receive the RM5 extra?

Highlighted

Support

No reload is required to claim the Free Mydigi Rewards Credit given in your MyDigi app, Wilsonkwx93 :-)

It can be used to purchase one of our offers at the MyDigi Rewards section in the MyDigi app. Tap on the 'present box' icon at the bottom of your MyDigi app screen and browse through all of the latest offers and check if you see anything interesting :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Free rm 5.00
Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi Hairil12. The promotional credit above can only be used to purchase one of our offers at the MyDigi Rewards section in ur MyDigi app. Tap on the 'gift box' icon at the bottom of your MyDigi app screen and browse through all of the latest offers and you may use the free credits to offset some of the amount stated. Thank you.

Highlighted

My rewards expired tomorrow please help me.
Highlighted

Support

Are you referring to Free Mydigi rewards credit, Mizan30? If yes, you can only use the free credit to purchase MyDigi Rewards item ya, the free Mydigi Rewards Credit is not included for others subscription eg, internet packages, call or etc. TQ.

Highlighted

claim free rm5
Highlighted

Support

Hi Asmudin. If it is for MyDigi Rewards credit, please refer to the message sent by Digi_MYCHEAH in the above reply ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Claim rm 5