Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: how to use the reward Free RM5 credit ? I can't use it for internet also for calls and sms

Support

Hi Suhailasabtu. Ia adalah untuk membeli tawaran yang ada dalam menu MyDigi Rewards seperti membeli voucher minuman, tiket wayang dan sebagainya. Terima kasih. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Re: how to claim the reward Free RM5 credit in 2 weeks?

I have already claim but i cnt use it ?
Highlighted

Support

Are you referring to Free Mydigi rewards credit, Danial6? If yes, you can only use the free credit to purchase MyDigi Rewards item ya, the free Mydigi Rewards Credit is not included for others subscription eg, internet packages, call or etc. TQ.

Highlighted

Claim
Highlighted

Support

Hi Agluqmanahmad. How can we assist you? Should you need assistance with your account, you can PM (inbox) us ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

How i claim
Highlighted

Support

Hi Mohdabdullah,  the RM5 free Digi Rewards Credit can be used for food, beverage and etc but not for Box of Surprise ya. You can click on the MyDigi rewards to check out the latest promo. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

lelaki
Highlighted

Support

ajid94, please inbox us ur number and screenshot of the sms/message received for further checking and assistance on it.

Highlighted

H