Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: how to claim the reward Free RM5 credit in 2 weeks?

claim rm 5

Re: Reply

Support

The free MyDigi Rewards credit can only be used to purchase one of our offers at the MyDigi Rewards section in your MyDigi app. Tap on the 'present box' icon at the bottom of your MyDigi app screen and browse through all of the latest offers. You can find offer for beverages, foods and lots more :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

So it say i can only use free rm5 credit for mydigi rewards. If for rxample i want to purchase starbucks reward that is 9.99 , if i claim the free rm5 reward credit, does it mean i only need to pay 4.99 from my reload?

Support

Sarah9598, The promotional credit above can only be used to purchase one of the rewards at the MyDigi Rewards section in ur MyDigi app.

Tap on the 'gift box' icon at the bottom of your MyDigi app screen and choose the rewards that u would like to purchase Smiley Happy

how to claim the reward Free RM5 credit in 2

Support

Wanhu, ASMUDIN03, The MyDigi free rewards credit is not for data add on purchase or calls. The promotional credit above can only be used to purchase one of the rewards at the MyDigi Rewards section in ur MyDigi app.

Tap on the 'gift box' icon at the bottom of your MyDigi app screen and choose the rewards that u would like to purchase Smiley Happy

Re: how to use the reward Free RM5 credit ? I can't use it for internet also for calls and sms

Macam mna nk menggunakannya sbb sya xreti? Bnyk kali dpt tp xreti guna. Boleh tunjuk ajar? Sbb try sms ke call ke atau internet xboleh.