Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

how to claim rm15 prihatian internet credit ?

i have juat bought the Rm 15 iinternet package , why is my free rm 15 is not deducted ? How to claom it ? . Pls help ?

It deducted the amount from my main balance , which i have previously is rm 89.06 . Why it does not deduct from my free internet credit ? ..

Re: how to claim rm15 prihatian internet credit ?

Support

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl for further assistance. TQ.

Support

Mohamadirfa, if u need any further assistance from us here, please PM us the full details of ur issue ya

MAXIS

Support

Prepaid Prihatin RM15 Internet Credit is valid for the monthly internet package of RM30 and above subscription. Once the Internet Credit granted to your number, you can proceed with the subscription as normal.

Kindly PM us <here> should you need further assistance. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]

Same happen here . I bought the unlimited Social+3Gb(Promo)- RM15 package and digi deducted my main account.

From what I read in this community forum, we should buy the package that is RM30 and above then only are we entitled to the free credit internet. is it correct?

If that is so then why should it be shown on  as  "Prepaid Prihatin RM15 Internet Credit RM15.00 Balance" in the phone free credit option???

if it is stated as Prepaid Prihatin RM15 Internet Credit (((only valid for Package RM30 and Above))).....

THEN I GUESS ALL WILL UNDERSTAND.

But what makes me confused is why do we have to add another extra RM15 & above(from our main account) to top up to RM30 and above when we have the option of buying with this Free Prihatin RM15 Internet Credit, regardless of any package be it RM1 , RM3, RM15 or RM30 or any other.

This certainly defeats the purpose of Prihatin Free Internet for all.

Community Manager

Hello TanBanHai, thank you for reaching out to us. To know more about Digi's Jaringan Prihatin RM 180 rebate offer on Prepaid and Postpaid plans and how to redeem it, click here.

Community Manager

Hello fensie72, thank you for reaching out to us. To know more about Digi's Jaringan Prihatin RM 180 rebate offer on Prepaid and Postpaid plans and how to redeem it, click here.

Hi Stormberry,

Thanks for your info on 2gb offer from Digi to all prihatin customers.

But my main point is why can't all Prihatin Customers be allowed to choose their own choice of subscription/package offered by Digi?

After all, we have enough Prihatin free internet credit option for Digi to deduct from. So my personal opinion is by allowing Prihatin customers to choose package RM1, RM3,RM5, RM15 or any other package based on their needs and time frame they preferred is only fair.

If to be eligible for Prihatin RM15 free internet(offered by the government), users have to top up using their main account of RM15 and above to buy a package of RM30/above obviously isn't a fair deal. Because users are not given any choices at all.

This is a non-Prihatin free internet(because users have no other options of plans to choose from in Digi Add on.)

Hopefully my opinion will reach the higher ups and a more ideal package for Prihatin customers will be introduced without incurring more cash out of our pity hurtful pocket.

Thanks.....