Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: how to change plan back from digi prepaid next to digi prepaid best 2017 p2p

Support

Unfortunately, Digi Prepaid NEXT does not have the option to change back to Digi Prepaid LiVE. You can only perform a Change of Plan to Digi Monthly Plan 28 or Digi Postpaid ya. Head on this link for more info- https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/Digi-Prepaid-NEXT-FAQ/ta-p/77548. Thanks.

Re: how to change plan back from digi prepaid next to digi prepaid best 2017 p2p

Yes digi next stupid from prepaid best definitely maybe

Support

Hi Yesaya, thank you for the feedback and we are appreciated it. More offer and plan is coming soon. Stay Tuned!

[ Edited ]
How to change from Digi prepaid next to digi prepaid montly 28. I just want to know how, because Digi prepaid next can't even give me free 1GB Productivity everyday. I just want to know how to change from Digi prepaid next to Digi prepaid montly 28 only.

Support

Hi PeterSinSauJet. Change of plan is via *128# menu >> My Account >> Call Plan >> Change Plan. 

Plan will be changed immediately and any available internet package will be dropped. The change of plan fee is RM28.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

how to change from digi plan live p2p to digi plan next

help

Re: how to change from digi plan live p2p to digi plan next

Support

izzah16,  all Digi Prepaid Subscribers can convert to Digi Prepaid NEXT. To change your plan, just dial *128#. Please note that for any change of plans, previous Internet subscription and free data will be reset. Once u are under Digi Prepaid Next, u won't be able to revert to the previous plan any longer

I dont want to pay in digi monthly 28 cuz its expensive. Can you help me to change it directly?

Support

Hi Darren7, Unfortunately, we are not possible to change back to Digi prepaid Bext 2017 too. The Digi Prepaid Next can only change to Digi Monthly Internet RM28 or Digi Postpaid plan at the moment. TQ