Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

how to change plan back from digi prepaid next to digi prepaid best 2017 p2p

digi prepaid next to digi prepaid best
Highlighted

Re: how to change plan back from digi prepaid next to digi prepaid best 2017 p2p

SuperUser

Hi nial. The only available options are Prepaid Digi Monthly Plan 28 and Postpaid plans.

Highlighted

Re: how to change plan back from digi prepaid next to digi prepaid best 2017 p2p

But when I choose the plan 28 it shows that the plan is currently unavailable and try again later. But I have been trying for 2 days and no changes yet
Highlighted

Support

Hi abubakarz. We are sorry, change of plan from Digi Prepaid NEXT to Digi Prepaid Best 2017 is not available. You can only choose Digi Prepaid Monthly Plan 28 or Digi Postpaid as your next plan.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I want to change plan
Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi Jdeecool. The only available options are Prepaid Digi Monthly Plan 28 and Postpaid plans. You can choose any of these 2 plans first then change to the desired plan. Thank you.

Highlighted

Can you do something about it? For example, you can add digi best plan 2017 p2p into the options....
Highlighted

I want to change to digi prepaid best 2017 p2p because digi next not suitable for student and digi next just being worse than any digi prepaid plans.
Highlighted

Support

Officially, Digi Prepaid NEXT does not have the direct option to change the plan to Digi Prepaid LiVE. You can opt for Digi Monthly Plan 28 first the switch to Digi Prepaid LiVE or Digi Prepaid Best 2017 on the next month, provided the plan is still available. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Im here because want to know how change back plan p2p back... digi next plan is the worst ever. pls do something i want change back