Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

how i want check my all call log while im using digi prepaid

how i want check my all call log while im using digi prepaid

Re: how i want check my all call log while im using digi prepaid

Community Manager

Outgoing calls logs are no longer available to prepaid users. 
For incoming call logs, this feature was never available. Please use the call log function in your device when necessary. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Support

For Prepaid account, the itemized details are not yet available at MyDigi. Kindly login to MyDigi app and follow these steps to request for the transaction details:
Menu (top, left) > Support > Accounts & Billings > What Issue Are You Facing? - Bill Request.

Please put a note of which month and type of transaction you required at the "Enquiry" part. We will attend to your request accordingly. More info over here https://bit.ly/2YGW9hA

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

How to check

Support

Hi Halen. You can get it (outgoing calls only) via your MyDigi account, the web version, under the 'Itemised Usage' option.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!