Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: cara nak stop Erosnow

Support

For Erosnow service cancellation, please send the request via email to Eros.ops@56060.in or Vineet.saxena@56060.in

Kindly PM us <here> should you need further assistance. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi Digi,

I have receive a message from 2000 recently regarding the auto subscription from ErosNow.com

I never log in the website before but it said i was under a subscription and charge me RM4 per week.

The msg provided a link to cancel, but when i click the link , the msg said i have to turn on GPRS to enter the website which i dont know how
Highlighted

Support

Hi, Mohdfiqri. For Erosnow service cancellation, please send the request via email to Eros.ops@56060.in or Vineet.saxena@56060.in

Kindly PM us <here> should you need further assistance. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Mcm mana mahu stop erosnow?
Highlighted

Support

Hi Sabdinah97, please PM to our Inbox, including your phone number so we can assist you further. TQ

Highlighted

Re: Stop Subscription others except Digi

User: Mohd Idzwan bin Md Said
Phone no: 01136094509
Highlighted

Support

Hi idzwan85, you may contact the Erosnow support should you need further info/ unsubscribe on the service.Thank you 
Email: Eros.ops@56060.in or Vineet.saxena@56060.in. 

Highlighted

Hello,how do i stop this subscriptions....i cant stop it...can you help me?
Highlighted

Support

Have you sent the unsubscription email to Eros.ops@56060.in or Vineet.saxena@56060.in yet?

If already sent but still didn't get any response after 2-days, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further assistance. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!