Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

cannot verify my account

i want to buy gold from shadowgun because digi billing cannot verify my account,what should i do?

Re: cannot verify my account

Community Manager

What phone are you using? Xiaomi devices does not support direct billing. If your device is not Xiaomi, then please contact Digi's customer service via phone or email for further checking. You may be asked for your phone number, phone model, the app that you are purchasing, and the screenshot/error message that you see.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Rei Member
I am using Pepsi P1s and I also got the same error. Is the error due to DiGi Billing do not support my device?

Community Manager

@Rei wrote:
I am using Pepsi P1s and I also got the same error. Is the error due to DiGi Billing do not support my device?

Please run through the FAQ for direct billing. If you have complied to all requirements, then it might be your device's Google Play version https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Knowledge-Base/FAQ-Direct-Billing-for-Google-Play/ta-p/4114

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.