Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

cannot redeem free internet

I have reloaded 30 n i would like to claim the free internet. Wen i key in *888*1# , the system ask me to reloadin order to redeem.

Re: cannot redeem free internet

Support

Hi Iceman,

This promotion is only applicable for DiGi Smart Prepaid & New Best v1. If you're not, you will still receive the sms to redeem but redemption will not be successful.

Kindly dial *128*1*4# to check on your current plan.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]

I already change my plan to digi smart ..why i still cant redeem the free internet.. i reload rm30 then change plan and redeem..however fail.. please help me

Support

Hi Andrew123,  every reload that was done before change of plan will be excluded. Only reload while you are in the eligible plan is counted. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I cannot redeem the free internet, even my plan is digi smart prepaid, it asked me to reload to redeem when I have already reloaded rm30 

Support

So sorry Adrianc, free quota promo for every reload has ended on 22/4/2016.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

[ Edited ]
I was Digi New Best V1 reload Rm30 but can't redeem free 1.2 Gb for two month already

Support

KellyOng1218,  free quota promo for every reload has ended on 22/4/2016.

Why I can't redeem my free internet after reloading. Can you help me. Thanks

Support

Hafiz_233, please PM us the screenshot of the error message and ur phone number is the issue still persist