Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

auto renewal

hi, i would like to know if there is a way to stop auto renewal on Internet plan? i did search the questions that previous member posted.. but i seem cannot find a satisfying answer.

my wife and i, we are using the same plan.. but when ever we top up for example, my wife top up rm 10 and it will automatically renew a week of subscription.. is there a way to disable it, so we can choose a different Internet plan?
Highlighted

Re: auto renewal

Community Manager

If you wish to unsubscribe from this package, just opt-out by dialing*128*3*1*1# before your next renewal.

Source: FAQ of http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-addons

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

hello , i want to ask you . what can i do if after  i topup  then at the same time i unsubcribe my internet . After i do that my topup also  decrease  althrough i already unsubcribe my internet . Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Valued Contributor

Hi natashya96, kindly PM your mobile number to us here for further checking. Thank you.

Highlighted

Unsubscribe auto renewal internet package

I was subscribed  into the 1 day validity 100 mb 1  rm offer. I want to unsubscribe the package

.....That will be a great help to me .

Highlighted

Re: Unsubscribe auto renewal internet package

Support

Al-Zubaer, can we have ur phone number first, please? Tq.

Highlighted

Re: unsubscribed auto renewal data

[ Edited ]
How can i get back my credit rm30.00 because i have unsubscribed my latest data. As a student, i want my credit rm30.00. Please, get back my credit!!!
Highlighted

Re: unsubscribed auto renewal data

Community Manager

Internet add-on that has been unsubscribe will invalidate any remaining internet quota that you have. Unfortunately these actions cannot be undo, neither that the subscription can be refunded =(

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

How can i get back my credit rm10.00 because i have unsubscribed my latest data. As a student, i want my credit rm10.00. Please, get back my credit!!!
Highlighted

Support

Hi Azamila. Refund is not available for all successful transactions. In the event if you would like to cancel your subscription, please do it before its next renewal and after you have fully utilized all of the available internet quota. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!