17-03-2017 06:00 PM
18-03-2017 04:25 PM
Hi @suhaime03, prepaid have pre-activated roaming. Just ensure that you have at least RM10 credits and prepaid is not expired.
Here are the rates to Brunei and also don't forget the FAQ for fine prints: http://new.digi.com.my/roaming/international-roaming-rates#/plan=prepaid&country=Brunei
Have a safe trip!
21-03-2017 07:50 AM - edited 21-03-2017 07:51 AM
21-03-2017 04:15 PM
Before purchase roaming pass, please ensure:
- Account status active.
- Your account has a basic mobile internet/data plan.
- International Roaming has been activated.
- Check our website http://new.digi.com.my/roaming for participating countries and operators.
- Ensure that Data Roaming or Cellular Data/Mobile Data is turned off on your mobile phone before arriving at your destination.
Upon arrival at the destination, you may refer the steps below to purchase roaming pass:
1) Dial *128*5*1*6#
2) Select '2' for "Purchase Roaming Top Up" to subscribe;
3) You will receive an SMS confirming successful Roaming Top Up Package purchase;
4) Manually select the specified/applicable network operator (For Indonesia, select Indosat)
5) Turn on Data Roaming or Cellular Data/Mobile Data on your mobile phone.