Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

activating data roaming on digi prepaid

Hi im going to brunei and wondering how to activate data roaming (internet) on digi best prepaid and what are the rates? Tq

Re: activating data roaming on digi prepaid

Community Manager

Hi @suhaime03, prepaid have pre-activated roaming. Just ensure that you have at least RM10 credits and prepaid is not expired.

Here are the rates to Brunei and also don't forget the FAQ for fine prints: http://new.digi.com.my/roaming/international-roaming-rates#/plan=prepaid&country=Brunei

Have a safe trip!

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]
Hi thanks for the info. How do i subscribe to roamingpass stated in the website? Thanks in advance.

Support

Hi suhaime03,

Before purchase roaming pass, please ensure:

- Account status active.

- Your account has a basic mobile internet/data plan.

- International Roaming has been activated.

- Check our website http://new.digi.com.my/roaming for participating countries and operators.

- Ensure that Data Roaming or Cellular Data/Mobile Data is turned off on your mobile phone before arriving at your destination.

Upon arrival at the destination, you may refer the steps below to purchase roaming pass:

1) Dial *128*5*1*6#

2) Select '2' for "Purchase Roaming Top Up" to subscribe;

3) You will receive an SMS confirming successful Roaming Top Up Package purchase;

4) Manually select the specified/applicable network operator (For Indonesia, select Indosat)

5) Turn on Data Roaming or Cellular Data/Mobile Data on your mobile phone.

Thanks.

Done active