Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

activate my sim card

hi. i just bought my new sim card ,the shop said  it took half hour for activation to complete, but its already 5 hrs.

can you help me.

the no is 0166150327

Highlighted

Re: activate my sim card

Support

The registration process will be done within 24hrs, mfranc.
If the purchase was done 24hrs ago, kindly bring the sim pack to the same outlet for further clarification on the registration status. Or, you cal also walk-in to any Digi Store to get the number registered.

Please check the nearest location here https://goo.gl/I45hAH, and filter for Digi Store only ya.

Apologize for the inconveniences.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Tq for reactivate my sim card
Highlighted

Hi, pleased help me check my sim cad. My sim is disable even after paid my bill..my no 0102200114..tq
Highlighted

Support

Faizul84, when we checked here, it seems that ur number is active. Are u having any issue to use ur line now? Have u try to reboot ur device and recheck on the connection? 

Highlighted

Hi, can you please check my sim card. it's disable even after i paid my bill. my no, 01126715311. tq
Highlighted

Support

nfhana, did u just purchase this number? When we checked on the number provided, it seems that it has been registered. U will need to make first call activation by dialing 0162211800 and select 1 for line activation Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Contributor
Hello Digi.

Saya baru menerima simkad Digi yang telah saya lakukan pembelian di atas talian.

Saya telah mendaftar di atas talian sebelum melakukan pembelian tersebut.

Malangnya saya masih tidak dapat menggunakan simkad baru ini kerana masih belum aktif.

Mohon pihak Digi dapat menyemak status simkad saya ini serta dapat mengaktifkannya dengan kadar segera.

Nombor telefon simkad baru saya adalah 0168106603 yang di daftarkan atas nama saya iaitu Mohd Kushairi Bin Zainudin.

Terima kasih.
Highlighted

Support

Kushairi, tolong PM kami di <sini> nombor IC dan screenshot nombor siri kad SIM yang diterima untuk semakan lanjut ya. Nombor siri kad SIM bermula dengan 8960xxxxxx. TQ

https://goo.gl/tnP1Nj

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

hi,what happen to my sim card it is suddenly disabled..please help me.TQ