Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: activate Digi prepaid live sim card

Support

Hi kwyz0815, 

The number is not registered yet. The Registration process will be done within 24hrs.
If the purchase was done 24hrs ago, kindly bring the sim pack to the same outlet for further clarification on the registration status. You can also bring the original sim pack to any Digi Store to assist with the registration. Thank you 

Highlighted

Please activate my sim card digi...my number 01126550075
Highlighted

Support

The number is not registered yet, Etyz. The registration process will be done within 24hrs. If it already passed 24hrs, kindly bring the SIM pack to the same outlet for further clarification on the registration status ya :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

How about the seller doesnt know how to activate the sim card? Who else should i refer to?
Highlighted

Community Manager

It is not very possible that the seller does not know how to perform registration because the dealer has to perform it for every new prepaid sale they make. If you still have issues, you can visit a Digi Store (not dealer).  

Select "Digi Store", not Digi Store Express, on our store locator to find one near you http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Tolong aktif untuk no digi 0165664327.
Highlighted

Valued Contributor

Hi Sitinazalia92, nombor tersebut adalah aktif, anda boleh mengguna SIM kad itu seperti biasa. Terima kasih.

Highlighted

re active kn number 0168011466
Highlighted

Support

Hi diginet99. Boleh pastikan sekali lagi status nombor anda?  Sudah boleh digunakan atau belum?

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

hii..please active my sim card ,myprepaid will be terminated  28/9/17..please active my number 0143000488