Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: activate Digi prepaid live sim card

Support

Izzati04, kindly PM us the SIM card serial number <here> for further clarification, please. You can find the serial number printed on the SIM card itself. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Pls register my new SIM card number 01126936921
Highlighted

Support

Hi Ganesan10. We are sorry, we don't do any account registration here. Please revisit the shop you bought the SIM number from and get them to register it for your. Online registration is not available too. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I ada beli number digi dekat 7e ,tapi dia tak register. mcm mana nk register ya? pless help. .
Highlighted

Support

hazirah95, sila PM nombor telefon anda di <sini> untuk semakan status pendaftaran dulu ya. TQ.

I ada beli number digi dekat 7e ,tapi dia tak register. mcm mana nk register ya? pless help. .
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi, i buy a prepaid live pack at tesco. But i can't activate the number. Can help me to register the number 01131707718. I tried to call your support team, but no answer. Thanks
Highlighted

Support

Nabilah373, when we checked here, the number is not active yet Smiley Sad After the purchase of the sim pack, did u submit ur IC for registration? Registration of a sim card can't be done via online. U may need to walk-in to our main Digi Store - https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store if the line is still not active after 24 hours time