Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

activate Digi prepaid live sim card

My number is 0167745315 can you tell me please wether my card is activated or no

Re: activate Digi prepaid live sim card

Support

Hi Ravinrobin, We regret to inform that your new SIM pack has not been registered yet, please re-visit the same shop you bought it from to register it. Then only you can start to activate the number.  Do remember to bring along the SIM pack and your IC ya. Thanks.

plese activate my simcard...
my num 0164590771
digi prepaid live simcard

Support

Based on our checking, the number is not registered yet, Ariel_m. The registration process should be completed within 24hrs.
However, we'll always try to expedite the process. If the purchase was done 24hrs ago, kindly bring the SIM pack to the same outlet for further clarification on the registration status ya. TQ.

plese activate my simcard...
my num 0164590771
digi prepaid live simcard
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi I’m overseas now. Can you help me reactivate my number 0124362033 as I have TOP up card rm30 with me but seems like the number is deactivated so I can’t top up . Thanks.

SIM lock
Highlighted

Support

MuhammadFiqri, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and a screenshot of the SIM error for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I brought this sim card at pam station petronas. In this instruction say make a first call to activate but still I can't use it.. please check my phone number 0146603697

Support

Hi Scha0000. Registration is performed by dealer upon purchase. After registration is complete, you can make a phone call to activate your prepaid. If your prepaid is not registered yet, please return to the seller for registration process. Thank you.

please activate my sister sim card urgent please 0103978707