Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Year-End Digi Prepaid Deals You Don’t Want To Miss!

by Community Manager ‎03-12-2020 02:45 PM - edited ‎03-12-2020 03:11 PM

Digi Prepaid NEXT

Take the next step with Digi to enjoy more savings with High-Speed Internet when you sign-up for one of our best-value plans! We will be giving RM8 OFF Digi Prepaid NEXTplans so you can discover, create and connect more. See below for the Prepaid NEXT plans eligible for this promo:

Offer Plan

Offer Details

Truly High-Speed RM35

• 40GB High-Speed Internet
  • Unlimited calls

Truly High-Speed RM35

• 9GB High-Speed Internet
  • Unlimited YouTube and Social

biGBonus RM50

• 14GB + 90GB High-Speed Internet (1-7pm) 
  • Unlimited calls

biGBonus RM70

• 21GB + 90GB High-Speed Internet (1-7pm) 
  • Unlimited calls

To get this promo, all you need to do is key in the promo code “DIGIRM8” when you check out via Digi Store Online. Click here to get started now! 

FAQ

Q1. Who is and who is not eligible for this promo?

A1. This promo is eligible for any new sign-ups with Digi Prepaid NEXT with Internet Plan RM35 and above via Digi Store Online. Both new line and porting in subscribers are eligible for this promo. Not eligible for existing Digi Prepaid subscribers or Postpaid to Prepaid subscribers.

Q2. When is the promo period?

A2. This promo period is from 3 - 31 December 2020.

Q3. Is there any promo code required for me to enjoy the discount?

A3. Yes, you must ensure that you key-in the promo code “DIGIRM8” before check out to enjoy the RM8 discount. Each registered email address can only use the promo code once.

Q4. Will I be able to continue to enjoy the discount for my subsequent internet subscription?

A4. No, the RM8 discount is only for your first month internet subscription.

Q5. Will the internet plan be auto-renewed in the second month?

A5. No, you will need to repurchase the monthly internet plan of your choice in the second month.

Q6. I have owned 5 Digi Prepaid lines, can I enjoy this promo?

A6. No, each ID is only entitled for 5 Digi Prepaid lines. If you wish to enjoy this promo, you need to walk-in to the nearest Digi Store to terminate or perform TOO on any of your existing Digi Prepaid lines.

Q7. I am a non-Malaysian. Am I eligible for this promo?

A7. No, our Digi Store Online sign-up of the new Digi Prepaid line can only support NRIC. Hence, you are not eligible for this promo. However, if you wish to sign-up for a Digi Prepaid line, you may walk-in to the nearest Digi Store or Digi Store Express to do so.

Digi Prepaid Box of Surprise

To all Digi Prepaid users, here’s a little something for you. From 3 - 31 December 2020, enjoy smarter savings with FREE 12GB with Unlimited High-Speed Internet for as low as RM5! All you need to do is purchase your Box of Surprise via MyDigi App or UMB code to get this promo. Check out the offer details below:

Box of Surprise Offers

Validity

Option 1: 

5GB + 12GB (1am -7am) for RM5

1 day upon purchase

Option 2: 

5GB and Unlimited YouTube and Social (1am - 7am) 

1 day upon purchase

To purchase this offer, head over to the MyDigi App here

OR

Dial the UMB code *128*88# and select the offer you wish to subscribe to.

FAQ

Q1. Who is eligible for this offer?

A1. All Digi Prepaid subscribers are eligible for this offer, except for Happy Online, Digi Monthly Plan 28/50, Digi Prepaid Abadi and Broadband.

Q2. Do the passes auto-renew?

A2. The passes are valid for 1 day only and does not auto-renew.

Q3. Are the passes available for hotspot?

A3. All the paases are available for hotspot.

Q4. Does the Unlimited YouTube and Social (1am - 7am) have a speed cap?

A4. Yes, the Unlimited YouTube and Social (1am - 7am) have a speed cap of 3Mbps.

Q5. Do the passes have any speed cap?

A5. Both the passes have no speed cap except for the Unlimited YouTube and Social (1am - 7am).

Comments
by Member
on ‎12-12-2020 07:36 AM

@Keris wrote:

Digi Prepaid NEXT

Take the next step with Digi to enjoy more savings with High-Speed Internet when you sign-up for one of our best-value plans! We will be giving RM8 OFF Digi Prepaid NEXTplans so you can discover, create and connect more. See below for the Prepaid NEXT plans eligible for this promo:

Offer Plan

Offer Details

Truly High-Speed RM35

• 40GB High-Speed Internet
  • Unlimited calls

Truly High-Speed RM35

• 9GB High-Speed Internet
  • Unlimited YouTube and Social

biGBonus RM50

• 14GB + 90GB High-Speed Internet (1-7pm) 
  • Unlimited calls

biGBonus RM70

• 21GB + 90GB High-Speed Internet (1-7pm) 
  • Unlimited calls

To get this promo, all you need to do is key in the promo code “DIGIRM8” when you check out via Digi Store Online. Click here to get started now! 

FAQ

Q1. Who is and who is not eligible for this promo?

A1. This promo is eligible for any new sign-ups with Digi Prepaid NEXT with Internet Plan RM35 and above via Digi Store Online. Both new line and porting in subscribers are eligible for this promo. Not eligible for existing Digi Prepaid subscribers or Postpaid to Prepaid subscribers.

Q2. When is the promo period?

A2. This promo period is from 3 - 31 December 2020.

Q3. Is there any promo code required for me to enjoy the discount?

A3. Yes, you must ensure that you key-in the promo code “DIGIRM8” before check out to enjoy the RM8 discount. Each registered email address can only use the promo code once.

Q4. Will I be able to continue to enjoy the discount for my subsequent internet subscription?

A4. No, the RM8 discount is only for your first month internet subscription.

Q5. Will the internet plan be auto-renewed in the second month?

A5. No, you will need to repurchase the monthly internet plan of your choice in the second month.

Q6. I have owned 5 Digi Prepaid lines, can I enjoy this promo?

A6. No, each ID is only entitled for 5 Digi Prepaid lines. If you wish to enjoy this promo, you need to walk-in to the nearest Digi Store to terminate or perform TOO on any of your existing Digi Prepaid lines.

Q7. I am a non-Malaysian. Am I eligible for this promo?

A7. No, our Digi Store Online sign-up of the new Digi Prepaid line can only support NRIC. Hence, you are not eligible for this promo. However, if you wish to sign-up for a Digi Prepaid line, you may walk-in to the nearest Digi Store or Digi Store Express to do so.

Digi Prepaid Box of Surprise

To all Digi Prepaid users, here’s a little something for you. From 3 - 31 December 2020, enjoy smarter savings with FREE 12GB with Unlimited High-Speed Internet for as low as RM5! All you need to do is purchase your Box of Surprise via MyDigi App or UMB code to get this promo. Check out the offer details below:

Box of Surprise Offers

Validity

Option 1: 

5GB + 12GB (1am -7am) for RM5

1 day upon purchase

Option 2: 

5GB and Unlimited YouTube and Social (1am - 7am) 

1 day upon purchase

To purchase this offer, head over to the MyDigi App here

OR

Dial the UMB code *128*88# and select the offer you wish to subscribe to.

FAQ

Q1. Who is eligible for this offer?

A1. All Digi Prepaid subscribers are eligible for this offer, except for Happy Online, Digi Monthly Plan 28/50, Digi Prepaid Abadi and Broadband.

Q2. Do the passes auto-renew?

A2. The passes are valid for 1 day only and does not auto-renew.

Q3. Are the passes available for hotspot?

A3. All the paases are available for hotspot.

Q4. Does the Unlimited YouTube and Social (1am - 7am) have a speed cap?

A4. Yes, the Unlimited YouTube and Social (1am - 7am) have a speed cap of 3Mbps.

Q5. Do the passes have any speed cap?

A5. Both the passes have no speed cap except for the Unlimited YouTube and Social (1am - 7am).