Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Why is my data removed when i unsubcribed to monthly plan

hey why was my 2gb remianing data removed when i unsubsricbed to the rm15 per month plan. I did it only to purchase the rm28 per month plan .  I also bought 2 gb data beforehand removing my subsription and it cancelled everything and even ate away 8 ringgit???????????? 
I demand a refund as i paid for it already and i will be taking action by reporting to mcmc

Re: Why is my data removed when i unsubcribed to monthly plan

Community Manager

Unsubscribing your data plan will forfeit unused quota immediately. That probably explains why there will be Pay-As-You-Use charge of RM8 if you continue to turn on mobile data.

Please avoid unsubscribing your data plan if you still intend to use the data quota in future.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Re: Why is my data removed when my current subscription renews.

Hi.
This has never occurred to me before. Usually, the cumulative data will be brought forward to the next month, but in this case, all my 20++GB data was removed after the renewal of monthly subscription this year. I’ve never changed my subscription ever since 2019.