Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Why is my balance in my phone keep deducting RM1 (100MB) daily ?

Im even didnt using data. i am everyday using wifi .please anybody give me solution.

Re: Why is my balance in my phone keep deducting RM1 (100MB) daily ?

Support

Hi @HamenFlash. Your previous subscription might  be still available. Please cancel it if you don't want to subscribe to it anymore. To cancel it, please dial *128# >> Internet >> Unsubscribe. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Pls stop deducting my balance in my phone !  i dont even subscribe any plan of Digi! Pls take action on this! 

Support

Hi Grace101. We suggest you to check all of the charges details via your MyDigi account (the web version) under the 'View Usage' option.

The details will be sent to your email and if there's info that you are unsure of, you can check with us for explanation.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!