Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Why Digi Prepaid not provide auto-renew anymore?

It is so unfortunate I do not realize that the Digi Prepaid (NEXT/Live) not provide any autorenew plan anymore (we have to manually renew our plan), may I know why?Smiley Sad

Re: Why Digi Prepaid not provide auto-renew anymore?

Hello....?Smiley Indifferent

Support

Good afternoon. Monthly Active Plans are non-renewable for Digi Prepaid NEXT. Hence at the end of the 30 days, you will need to repurchase your favorite Monthly Active Plan.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Does "Monthly Active Plans are non-renewable for Digi Prepaid NEXT." mean that my so-called favourite Monthly Active Plan could be discontinued or changed at any time, leaving me with lesser options?

Yes. This is what I concerned. And the answer  expected but suprised...

It is so unfortunately than...the Digi Prepaid Live also unavailable for  monthly renew plan.....

Support

Digi Prepaid LiVE still has 2 internet option:

Internet Pass Cili Padi > non-renewal.

biGBonus > auto-renewal.

Only Digi Prepaid NEXT that does not have the auto-renewal service, be it Cili Padi, bigBonus or other internet packages that offered to this plan.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!