Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: What is Asia Live

Support

Hi lazysnake, you have subscribed to it once on 14-02-2016. Only one subscription is allowed within 30 days. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Asia live

Hi, I subscribed Asia Live on 28.01.16 but when i tried tu reactivate it just now it shows that my number does not qualify. My number is 0167408069. Thank you.

Community Manager

@Nakamichie90 wrote:
Hi, I subscribed Asia Live on 28.01.16 but when i tried tu reactivate it just now it shows that my number does not qualify. My number is 0167408069. Thank you.

You need to wait 30 days from last activation date for renewal. Please wait just a few more days. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

hello....can you tell me how to subscribe asia live??

stream radio percuma dan tv secara percuma.tiada caj dikenakan

Doogee

why i can't subscribe asia live? help me please
This is my number 0143454123

Support

Hi, asanlanun.

Please dial *200*1# to check if you're currently subscribed to any internet package. If not, kindly choose one from the daily/weekly/monthly package by dialling *116#. Choose the package that cater for all usage, not for certain app only (ie:Facebook only)

The basic/lite internet is not considered as internet package as it was given by default with your plan. 

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: cant purchase additional asia live

I cannot purchasr add asia live as I havent subscribe it