Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: What is Asia Live

???

Support

U can only subscribe to this service once a month. Please provide us ur number so that we can check on ur current account status here first.

011 31250386

Support

U can only subscribe to this plan once a month. U have already subscribed to this service last week.

i already subscribe rm1 (20mb + fb).. still cannot subscribe asia live....

my number 0169485415... 2nd feb i already subscribe asia live.. but yesterday 17 feb it said my asia live already ended.. how is it possible.. it should be 30 days of subscription... and i want to subscribe again and it said "tidak layak"... help me ASAP...

Community Manager

There is 10GB quota in each subscription. If you used up the 10GB, then it would seem to have expired, and you need to wait for 30 days since last renewal for more quota.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

how is it possible that I already use 10gb which I seldom use asia live... or is it possible that my number been blocked to renew asia live by digi..?

Community Manager

Hi labuchii90,

As checked on your number, you have used up the 10gb of Asia Live and your number is not blocked to renew Asia Live.  Asia Live subscription is only 1 time per month.  Please resubscribe again next month ya Smiley Happy

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

hello could you please help me to check wether my asia live quota are exhausted or expired?few days ago i received a message stating it's expired but when i tried to renew it says my internet subscription is  not eligible to activate asia live.my phone number is 0149352391