Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

What is Asia Live

Re: What is Asia Live

Community Manager

Asia Live is an all-in-one app that lets you watch live TV and listen to live Radio from around Asia.  Digi customers with active data plan can enjoy the features at zero data charges on their Android devices with minimum requirement of Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Why i can't activate asia live? It says my internet plan does not qualify. Before this i changed my plan from smart easy se to best v1. Please respond me asap.

Community Manager

You need to subscribe to an internet plan to be eligible. Have you got an internet plan?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

Support

Hi kamilrshd,

Kindly ensure you have an active internet package before Asia Live can be activated.

If you have one previously, it will be cancelled upon change of plan.

Please dial *116# to subscribe for internet package.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

My plan can't access *116#. Refer to attachment, on the app i am currently on internet plan Max Rm3 Pay-As-You-Use, so i want to ask is it possible for me to terminate this PAYU plan? For the record, i also purchased Daily Fb Rm0.50 plan, so i guess this plan is enough to let me activate Asia Live, but nothing's changed.

My plan can't access *116#. Refer to attachment, on the app i am currently on internet plan Max Rm3 Pay-As-You-Use, so i want to ask is it possible for me to terminate this PAYU plan? For the record, i also purchased Daily Fb Rm0.50 plan, so i guess this plan is enough to let me activate Asia Live, but nothing's changed.

Support

If you have IDD Internet Club activated for your account, please dial *138# to purchase the internet package. Max RM3 PAYU is defaulted to your plan in order to avoid high internet charges if you got connected with no internet package.

Based on your attachment, you still tagged under PAYU and not eligible for Asia Live activation due to quota from Daily FB RM0.50 is set for FB usage only, not for all internet connection.

Hope this explain. TQ.​​

Have a pleasant day!

Digi, how do I remove asialive subscription? specifically from showing up when using *200*1#? I don't have android 4.1.x and up though. It also renews automatically, without any option for termination.

Community Manager

@xyz wrote:

Digi, how do I remove asialive subscription? specifically from showing up when using *200*1#? I don't have android 4.1.x and up though. It also renews automatically, without any option for termination.

Hi @xyz, there is no option for termination because Asia Live is free. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions