Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: cant purchase additional asia live

Community Manager

@jasper91 wrote:
I cannot purchasr add asia live as I havent subscribe it

Yes, go ahead and subscribe an internet subscription if you need it. Then Asia Live can be subscribed.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Re: What is Asia Live

why i cannot subscribe digi asia live via digi app?

Highlighted

Support

Hi, uyenmuh.

Please dial *200*1# to check if there's any internet package activated for your number. If you have free lite internet service, kindly note that it is not considered as an active internet package. Dial *116# to check for the available package that suits your usage. Please choose the package that cater for all usage, not for a certain app only (ie:Facebook only).

Kindly ensure that this is not the second Asia Live activation within 30-days.  Only 1 activation is allowed within this period.

PM us <here> should you need further assistance :-)

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

My number is new. This is my very first subscription of asia live using this number but it said ‘kami tidak dapat melengkapkan permintaan anda. Sila cuba sebentar lagi'. Please kindly help me. My new number is 0164067814.
Highlighted

My number is new. This is my very first subscription of asia live using this number but it said ‘kami tidak dapat melengkapkan permintaan anda. Sila cuba sebentar lagi'. Please kindly help me. My new number is 0164067814.
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Youth wrote:

@Youth, do you have an internet subscription?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

@Digi_Jodipy wrote:

Asia Live is an all-in-one app that lets you watch live TV and listen to live Radio from around Asia.  Digi customers with active data plan can enjoy the features at zero data charges on their Android devices with minimum requirement of Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).

Highlighted

pls check my number 01133218575
Highlighted