Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

What happens when you don't top up for a year?

Hi, I would like to enquire what happens when you don't top up for a year? I am based overseas but return every year for a few weeks. I usually sign up for Super Long Life but may be away for more than a year this time.

What happens if I don't sign up to super long life and return next Feb 2018 and top up then? How long does it take for your number to be deactivated? I don't want to lose my number. Thanks.

Highlighted

Re: What happens when you don't top up for a year?

Support

Hi llc38,

In order to maintain the number to avoid being terminated, you may reload at least once in a month if you did not purchase for super long life. Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number, full name and last 4 digits of your IC number if you need further assistance. TQ.

Highlighted

Misled into changing from post paid to prepaid plan for non existent Super Long Life Plan

I am very furious and disappointed with Digi's service and  information. As I am based out of Malaysia now, I wanted to maintain my current number with Digi so that I can still have access to it whenever I am back in town. I went to Digi Gardens outlet on 2/3/17 and was advised by the representative to change my postpaid to prepaid plan so that I could subscribe to the 365 Long Life Plan to maintain my existing number. I was told that Digi had some issues that day with the activation of this plan and was asked to "keep trying" the *128*1*7*3# until i am able to select the 365 days option. I proceeded with the change and reloaded RM100. I tried to activate it for a month until I contacted Digi customer service via email and then was informed that this 365 Long Life Plan has been discontinued and no refund given. I am fuming as this is utterly misleading and disappointing. Why asked me to change to prepaid if this plan has already been discontinued on 2 march??? Now I am stuck with  balance of 90 ringgit that I cannot use as I am not in Malaysia. I demand an explanation and solution from Digi on this. 

Highlighted

Re: Misled into changing from post paid to prepaid plan for non existent Super Long Life Plan

Community Manager

@Kaychee, unfortunately it is Digi's decision to stop further Super Long Life subscription on the current Prepaid Best 2016 plan effective 2nd March 2017 and there is currently no solution to make your prepaid fit your needs. The credit can be used for your roaming usage, if you need to make calls or text using your Malaysian number. To keep your number, you will need to reload to keep the account active. Your prepaid has grace period of 75 days after each expiry.

http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/Super-Long-Life/ta-p/13004

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

is there a chance that your previuos number can be use by another people whe you didnt top up over a year
Highlighted

Support

Yes, a terminated number will be recycled and repackaged. It will be distributed to random shops/dealers for them to sell it again.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!