Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

[Warning] SuperTererrrU restrict dongle usage.

[ Edited ]

UPDATES: F$%FCK you DiGi. A months You told me SuperTererr will works on LTE dongle. I ask whether the transfer will count toward hotspot usage, you said NO. Now you said the use of USB dongle are consider as hotspot tendering. WTF is wrong with you guys!? I even went out and buy a dongle because you said so. And it clearly works for the first weeks. So WTF are you guys even doing!?

I demand compensation.

1+GB of my base quote waste when browsing net with it. It work on my dongle before this problem. Order priority seem to work fine on my mobile. Just the dongle having problem. Huawei E3372h 607. Just to be clear, I know that using p2p or tendering will be logging into base quota instead. But I am neither using p2p or having any tendering enable device on my desktop and laptop.

I want to know why this happen. and I want solution.

Day 4 Updates: This evening I had received message saying my problem with quota has been fixed. I try it again on my LTE dongle. It is still using general quota instead of unlimited data quota (at 12am - 12pm) ...... !!? Yet  another **** frustrating nights to come.

Re: LTE dongle not using SuperTererrr at night

Support

Hi  M_Chin,  Please PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8 with your mobile number so that we can assist you further. Thanks