Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Walk-In Digi Store to select PrePaid number

Hi,

I had my eye on a prepaid number available for purchase via digi.com.

Due urgency and covid MCO postage delay, instead of purchasing online and wait for postage, I was wondering if it's possible to walk-in to a Digi Store to purchase a Digi prepaid account and select the number from Digi.com?

Thankx.

Re: Walk-In Digi Store to select PrePaid number

Support

Good afternoon. Numbers selection for outlets are different from our website. You can try to search the same number via our outlet's registration system but there is no guarantee ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Thankx for the reply.

Quick update, walk in to Digi Store @ Pilau Tikus, numbers are limited to what was available in the self serve kiosk machine or prepack SIM starter pack with fixed number only.

After walk in to Digi Store Express @ Gurney Plaza, here you can select numbers from the same database as Digi.com provided it's hasn't been snatched by others. So it's best to do your research at home, note down the numbers of interest then walk-in to purchase.

I'm pretty sure the same can be done at Digi Store, however I do not blame them as the staff here at Pulau Tikus outley are busy and helpful, but more than often overwhelmed by the number of customers walk-ins.

Satisfied to be able to obtain the number of choice in store instead of online postage amid the pandemic.

Regards,

Support

thanks for the update, ck-! Glad u've managed to get the ur preferred number Smiley Happy