Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Upgrade 3G to 4G sim card

I'm prepaid user and i'm just realize mine still 3G. How much will it cost  me to Upgrade from 3G to 4G Sim card?  

Re: Upgrade 3G to 4G sim card

Community Manager

Send "LTE" to 2000 without the quotes. If the SMS states that your SIM card is not 4G LTE compatible, then you will need to replace your SIM card. It would be RM10 for SIM card replacements and you need to be the owner of the number to do so.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

SAMSUNG S7 EDGE

Support

Adtya18, Untuk menikmati servis 4G / LTE, anda perlu pastikan device anda support LTE / 4G, berada dalam kawasan liputan -http://new.digi.com.my/cs/Satellite/ecomm_C/services/default/Whatshot_4G_LTE_Coverage dan juga menggunakan USIM sim kad
Anda akan dicaj RM 10 untuk penggantian sim kad yang baru. Jangan lupa bawa IC anda untuk tujuan pengesahan ya.

the way my old digging signal became 4G

Why charge RM10 when Digi said "Your sim is not 4G ready! Upgrade to a 4G SIM for FREE at your nearest Digi Kiosk NOW!" in its message to us??

Support

Hi cysy. PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

1. Can I upgrade my simcard at Digi Store Express?

2. I received a msg from DIGI, upgrade to 4G sim for Free, is that true?

Thank you!