Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Unwanted subscription from 22220

Hello, I just want to ask how to solve this problem of getting charged for every week with the unsolicited subscription I didn't even know from 22220. I have sent STOP ALL to the same number but it didn't work.
Highlighted

Re: Unwanted subscription from 22220

Contributor
DiGi is not interested to resolve this issue permanently as we have been complaining for weeks. Just pure greed as DiGi is suspected of earning commission out of these charges.

DIGI MANAGEMENT PLS LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. WE ARE SICK OF YOUR INACTION.

Pls copy the website link above and spread to as many friends as possible.
Highlighted

Community Manager

@tiqaliyana,  our support has responded to you here: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/UNKNOWN-CHARGES-AND-DEDUCTED-MY-CREDIT/m-p/21908#M5170

Please PM our support with your details for assistance.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Unwanted subscription from 22220

Dear Admin,

My credits have been stolen through several services through the 22220 number despite sending STOP subscription message. Furthermore I have never subscribe to any such service via the   22220 number. I believe I'm not the only having this  issue. 

Kindly help us to solve this problem. Our hard earned money is precious to us in this current economic situation. Otherwise we will make a formal complaint to the MALAYSIAN COMMUNICATIONS AND MULTIMEDIA COMMISSION.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Highlighted

What the **bleep**? U expect to me to make every call to u ppl to stop all this subscription. Yest my hubs numbers and then today mine. What filty nonsense u digi mtf are trying to do. Take every cent from us consumers. When are u going to resolved this issue permanently. How can we be your long time user. Just used back digi not even 2 yrs then all this filty charges everyweek. Then we no need to reload is it??? U tell me.... Last time u ppl dont have this issue why now. Why!!!!
Highlighted

Hi, please help me unsubscribe from this number 22220 that I didn't subscribed. The STOP ALL method didn't work. It charged me RM 2.00 per week.

Highlighted

Support

jerrymarc, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and a screenshot of the message from the said service for further clarification, please. TQ.

Hi, please help me unsubscribe from this number 22220 that I didn't subscribed. The STOP ALL method didn't work. It charged me RM 2.00 per week.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Please help. I got the same problem as everyone else. Please digi solve this. I just reloaded rm10 then they took all my credit. Help me cancel this.