Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unsubscribe Unlimited Internet Lite RM3

Hello I would like to unsubscribe my Unlimited Internet Lite RM3 because it's too slow, how do I do this? I tried subscribing to the RM8 version to try to overlap it but it doesn't seem to work that way. Now I have both activated but the lite version is in the way

Re: Unsubscribe Unlimited Internet Lite RM3

Community Manager

@Samsimon, for daily unlimited package, it will expire and stop after 1 day. Then only you can use your high speed packages.

For weekly or monthly unlimited package, you may dial *116*5# to stop your Weekly or Monthly Unlimited Packages from auto-renewing.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Can Digi manually delete my rm 3 unlimited .. now i got rm 3 n rm 8 .. so waste my money .. can u do that ? 

Support

The unlimited Internet Pass will auto cancelled once the validity or quota has expired. No manual cancellation for Internet Pass, @Aiman9515 :-(

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

How come there no manualy unsubcribe. .

Support

Hi DeN92,

Internet pass is not an auto-renewal package, so it does not need to unsubscribe manually. TQ.

why digi dont make user can manually delete digi unlimited lite it waste my time to wait until unlimted digi lite rm 3.00 to end

I've encountered the same problem too and that's why it brought me here.
I think this is really stupid. Digi should make a cancellation for these type of plans.

Tak boleh ke pihak digi tolong batal kan pakej Rm3 unlimited lite nih? Slow nk mampos

Support

Fahim, pakej RM3 Unlimited Internet - Lite (1day) tiada pilihan untuk pembatalan secara manual kerana ia hanya sah untuk 24 jam sahaja. Selepas itu, ia akan dipadamkan secara automatik. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!