Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unreasonable deduction of money after subscription

Today(29/12/18) at 8.56 am, I subscribed to RM1 for 1GB(1 day). After buying the subscription, i received the 3 messages stating that RM 1 has been deducted, I had received the data and sucessfully activated. So, i turned on my data and surfed the internet. 
However, at 9.00 am, I received 2 messages sequentially stating that i had used up RM 3 on internet and my internet usage had reached RM 8. I immediately turned off the data and checked. I saw that the subscription I bought is still not subscribed. I checked multiple times but the result is still the same. No data is given. 3 minutes later, I had no choice but to pay RM 1 to subscribe again. This time the same 3 messages popped up stating that RM 1 has been deducted, I had received the data and sucessfully activated. I turn my data back on and this time it went fine. 
I asked the counter girl at a digi store and she gave excuses saying that i must have turned the data on before subscribing or my later reload has influenced it. Let me reaffirm you that before subscribing, i had made sure the data is turned off. Also, prior to making the first subscription, I still had about RM 16 left. 
Digi, take this seriously because this is considered a fraud where a message is sent saying that I had received the data and the subscription is activated but however no data is given and I am being charged.