Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Unlimited social

same here. sigh .no actions taken so far?.

i also found the same case like u when i life chat with them they said there also have quota too...what a big joke in app never mention about quita just mention feee unlimited social...

Always Burning Out Mine Quote That I Bought..What The Function Of The Unlimited Social?Please Settle This Before You Lost A Lot Of Customers

I got the same problem, I purchase 2GB with free unlimited social(30 days) but when I open my Facebook and Instagram, it will drain my data😭please fix the problem and reply me ASAP. 😭😭😭😭😭

Re: Unlimited social ,quota tetap kena potong

Hi digi,buka fb unlimited social quota tetap kena potong,boleh bagi penjelasan?

Why still burn my data when I opened Facebook? So unlimited social for what?

I've subscribe unlimited social. So Facebook will be free right. I will not be charged. But I've watched some videos on Facebook, my data was charged until 100% used. I need u guys to fix this immediately pls

Re: Unlimited social is fake

Yeah i have the same problems with you, it will burn my Internet quota whenever i use social app such as Facebook, Instagram.i think digi should fix this problem or else it may lose many customer srsly

Re: Unlimited social is fake

Lets all report to MCMC. Any telco company wont care about us, small retails customers. I had reported to MCMC previously on different issue with different telco. Only after reporting to MCMC they will entertain you. Good luck all
Highlighted

Hi i bought this package bcs i use social media : instagram a lot.. but why the data is used from my regular data. It keep using the regular data when is supposed to be unlimited please don't scam us. You need to fix this soon