Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unlimited social

I subscribe to weekly internet plans it cost RM9.I got 2gb-fb and unlimited social. Is that unlimited social just for facebook or can I use it for another social apps like instagram or something like that?

Re: Unlimited social

Community Manager

Unlimited social is for Facebook and Twitter.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

It is said that unlimited social is for facebook and twitter, but whenever I open these apps it always burn up the quota that I bought. End up, the quota have been used 100%. So, what's the point DIGI gave the unlimited social for ?!

It is said that unlimited social is for Facebook and twitter, but whenever I open these apps it always burn up the quota that I bought. End up, the quota have been used 100%. So, what's the point Digi gave the unlimited social for ?!

Im facing the same problem with digi social bonus RM30/5g + social bonus plan but yet when im on fb,twitter or ig it will drain my data not as what digi mention in ads😪 Please reply asap

how about whatsapp and telegram....are it under  this  Unlimited
Social – Lite* too

plz answer me coz this afternoon my quata was finish and i need to buy this if they includes whatsapp and telegram too

thanks

how about whatsapp and telegram?

Support

Hi azizpazle, 

WhatsApp and telegram are not included in Unlimited Social ya. Unlimited Social is for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram app.

Thanks.

Hi Digi, you got a good coverage and data speed, but what the heck is going on with Unlimited Social. I purchase 5GB+30GB with free Unlimited Social, but when I open Twitter, the data use my 5GB Data instead of the Unlimited social, please fix this problem or you will lose your customer. This is a scam to us customers. Keep lying and you will got your punishment on the judgement day!

Support

Banchuk12, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. Kindly include the time & date when the deduction happens as well k. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!