Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Unlimited Video+Music+Internet Calls 30days RM28 Video and music freedom+WhatsApp,Wechat

Sy beli bulanan rm28 unlimited video dan rm3 2gb/1 hari. Tapi bila play youtube, ia makan quata 2gb. bila quata 2gb sudah habis, sy tak boleh nak play video walaupun still ada rm28 unlimited. Macam mana nak play video dgn hanya melanggan rm28 unlimited sahaja tanpa perlu melanggan internet lain?

Re: Unlimited Video+Music+Internet Calls 30days RM28 Video and music freedom+WhatsApp,Wechat

i found very limited info on this package. and very confusing too. normally there is a very2 small quote anywhere to explain more on this plan (app supported, quota provided, any FUP info, how data will be deducted)

Used to be Umobile subscriber, their coverage sucks hard, yet... they are more transparent in terms of providing additional info on any package.

I dont like to see many more subscribers fall victims of unclear package. See not many of us are "net-savvy".

BTW your postpaid plan is superb thats why i choose DIGI

tq~

Yes U Right... Unlimited mean Unlimited... Don't Cheat people like this dirty trick... If you still use this word on next 30days, I  will ask PPIM to report to MCMC..

Cannot watch youtube and if you subscribe internet plan it will use your plan internet