Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unlimited Video+Music+Internet Calls 30days RM28 Video and music freedom+WhatsApp,Wechat

Reloaded RM30 online before the renewal of my 3GB monthly RM30. Decided to try the new Unlimited Video+Music+Internet Calls 30days RM28 package. Gets so disappointed when:
1) Whatsapps, Wechat Internet calls quality is so bad that I can't even hear what is she trying the tell. Not a single word I can understand from her.
unlimited internet calls == no need to call(get back to voice recording method better)
Couldn't see the point of this package even exist.

2) Reloaded online and gets RM6 for buying internet. RM6 internet credit is not deducted from buying this package (deducted from the main balance instead)

At last, couldn't stand with such package offer after 3 days of using then reload another RM50 to resubcribe to the 3GB internet monthly.

Re: Unlimited Video+Music+Internet Calls 30days RM28 Video and music freedom+WhatsApp,Wechat

Community Manager

@UnhappyUser, yes, free internet credit is not applicable to lite internet packages but only to fully featured internet subscription. 

Your feedback of poor whatsapp call performance is noted. Thank you for your feedback.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Unlimited Video+Music+Internet Calls 30days RM28 Video and music freedom+WhatsApp,Wechat

I have a problem with my internet subscription, digi have stated that package are unlimited but after 13 days, my internet become slow. is it still have quota limit for this package ?

Support

Hi lukman89,

For your information, the monthly RM 28 with Unlimited Video+Music+Internet Calls 30days is subjected to FUP (Fair Usage Policy). It will always be checked / updated from time to time depending on the needs and capabilities of our system. Currently, there’s a 30GB Fair Usage Policy (FUP) for Unlimited Video+Music and 10GB for Internet Calls. Once it’s fully utilised, the quota will be deducted from the base quota. To overcome this biasness, this Policy is in place to ensure all Customers have a good experience. You may get more information about Fair Usage Policy here https://goo.gl/Adw0M1 Smiley Happy TQ 

Unlimited video means only available for certain application or any video such as in youtube or socmed ?

Community Manager

Yes, there is only specific video streaming services that is covered: http://new.digi.com.my/apps/video-freedom

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Kalau hanya 30gb jangan kelirukan orang ramai dengan perkataan unlimited di pakej plan... Tak semua orang akan cek dahulu sebelum melanggan...

Support

Hi mdfglobal, kami menghargai maklum balas anda sebagai panduan untuk meningkatkan mutu servis pada masa akan datang. Terima kasih.

What a dirty trick? Please don't cheat the customers by giving false information. Unlimted means unlimited, if there is any capped usage, it is not unlimited.

Highlighted

Does this plan contradict with other monthly plans? If I were to purchase this alongside another monthly will both be utilized simultaneously or will one be prioritized over the other?