Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unlimited Video Lite

why my data still consumed when im watching youtube even tho im subcribed to unlimited video lite? it happen after the #InternetGemilang thing. Unlimited video lite still work if i dont have data but, when i have data, it just going to consume that data. my english suck, sorry about that.

Re: Unlimited Video Lite

sigh.. its been 9 days since my data get consumed. im subscribed to unlimited video lite.  my data should be fine when im watching youtube. for god sake please fix it. and i guess i need to wait until internet gemilang promo ended which is 30 sept to FIX itself. Cat Mad

well, this is 21st day data still consumed while watching youtube even though im subscribed to unlimited video lite. im using digi best prepaid 2016. never happen  to me b4. stupid internet gemilang promo **bleep**. FOR **bleep** SAKE, PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM . 21 DAYS ALREADY. gazxgredvjycfvnkbufbjktgdgjcnvjhlkb

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
syaznaim, please PM our community support regarding your issue. Provide your phone number too, thank you
https://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements