Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unlimited Internet 1am to 7am

I just received a text notification telling me that my Internet quota achieved 75%! When I simply start using my internet to browse video after 1am. Through MyDigi app I can see that the usage is not from 1am to 7am, instead, it is using my usual quota. Can you please explain to me, why would it be? If so, why would Digi even say that's something like a free Internet?
Screenshot_2017-02-01-03-53-28.png

Re: Unlimited Internet 1am to 7am

Yeah, same thing happened with mine as well. My unlimited internet 1am to 7am are not working as it intended to be ...

I have the same problem. DIGI please refund to us.

Contributor
I have same problem too.. actually this happened since few months ago. And nowadays can't even check balance for the Unlimited plan. DIGI please refund to me..

Support

Dear Friends,

Kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further checking on the 1am-7am quota, please.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Haaaa... Maslah kita sama boss.. memang macam jahanam sudah digi sekarang.. aku live chat pun tiada respon.... Pukimak lahh digi sekarangg... Macammm sial...

ary Member

Betul tu . Banyak penipuan . Tengok message dari digi ni. aku tak dapat suscribe pun 

Screenshot_20170221-192743[1].jpg

Support

Hi adhi dan ary, Sila PM (https://goo.gl/SxGJMl) kami nombor telefon nama penuh anda untuk semakan dan bantuan selanjutnya ke atas perkara ini. Terima kasih.

Contributor

I really can't believed this...  It happened again!! Deduct my  normal data plan instead of 1am-7am data!  Few days ago  deduct rm4  after get spam message from 32883 which i didnt subscribe. Please solved the problem ASAP!

Highlighted

Support

We're working on it, Sky143711.

Kindly check your PM and apologize for the inconveniences :-(

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!