Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Unlimited Data (1-7am)

Why my unlimited 1-7am suddenly went from 10gb to 4gb?
Highlighted

Hello digi. I want to ask why my 1 am to 7am internet is very slow like it had been cap. It begin when my monthly quota 3 gb had finish. Is it 1 am to 7 am internet link with my 3gb quota. I hope you can give answer about this matter because i just start subscribe to this plan on 30 july
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@ggdonald94, you should be having 10GB of 1am-7am quota by today.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hello Digi. Last time i complain about Digi dont have even 1 bar gprs network while im offshore. Other telco have Hspa connection. Clear and smooth. I use Digi almost 10 year now. Digi service lately im sorry have to say this. It kinda suck. I buy Internet plan RM30 and redeem 1-7am Unlimited on 31 July 2016. I read FAQ say between 1-7am i will use my "unlimited quota" 10gb. After i check my quota from Digi apps. I use 900mb my day quota. Why didnt you guy deduct quota from my 1-7am "unlimited quota"(if that what you call unlimited) 10gb? I really **bleep** off. Last time my problem didnt solve yet. Guy work as Network Team from DiGi company call me and ask me detail. Then Digi Customer Service call me. You guy really annoying. As me to rate Digi on scale 1-10. I rate 0. You guy really dissapointing customer like me. What a mess stay with Digi if you guy can't solve it. Better use Maxis/Hotlink carrier. Reload RM10 get 1 Week Unlimited 1-7AM. Free call 100Min to same network. Free SMS to same network. Whatsapp and Wechat unlimited. I use Digi when I Video Call using Wechat at place that have 4G network. Maxis, Celcom and Digi have a 4G network here. But I have a worst VC ever. I ask my friend to open his hotspot(Maxis Network 3G/H) I make a VC again. Loud and clear. I have to tell you guy in sarcastic way. Digi really let me down. I dont want to hope that you guy fix this. You guy just mess it up. Year after year. After this Monthly internet quota done. I change to Hotlink/Maxis. It better that way than invest or buy your product but didnt have a benefit at All. Message from Digi say Relod 30, 50, or 100 will get 15℅ internet credit. Can buy Intermet passes. After I reload Rm50 last night. I didnt get free 15% extra internet credit. I check via *128*1*5# no freebies. After I go through a nice offer on Digi Website. I notice there really small term and you nonsense condition. Absolutely cheat on customer. Message come didnt say must buy reload from Digi Authorize Dealer or with Digi Apps. So I buy it via Internet Banking through Secure Online Bank Website. Guess what? I didnt have me extra internet credit, I hot my day quota 2.25gb deduct 900mb even im using it last night. I'LL REALLY **bleep** OFF WITH YOU GUY. 😠😠😠 BE RESPONSIBLE. CALL OR SENT ME A TEXT MESSAGE OR WHATEVER MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME TO NOTICE YOU GUY REACH ME SO I CAN REPLY YOU GUY A.S.A.P. im rate Digi on scale 1 to 10 = -1
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Amza, sorry to hear about your bad experience. For the 1am-7am quota, because if you have a internet session that persists from time of normal quota, the system wouldn't be able to switch you over to use the 1am-7am quota. May I suggest you to turn off mobile data for a whlie, and then turn it back on, when it has past 1am?

Thank you for your feedback of the promotions. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Support

Hi, Amza.

We're having a system update for the free internet 1am-7am earlier which cause your main quota being deducted during this period. Rest assured that we're looking into this. We'll update you once we get any feedback.

We regret any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience during the rectification period.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I'll really glad Digi Telecomunication look forward this matter. Digi already refund my internet quota that has been deducted while im using internet at 1-7am. If Digi can solve a simple problem like this i'll surely didnt ashame to recomend Digi Telco to other. Im sure other telco will not replenish thier customer quota back. Im glad you guy take seriously to this matter. Here i give a screenshot my quota after Digi solve it. If other problem encounter me afterward. I will ask Digi for help. Hope you guy keep up your good job in future. Im glad now. I feel appreciate by you and your good team support. I will take note your tips to turn off mobile data for a while when reach 1am. Thank you then. I will update after I try to surf internet tonight. Hope no problem anymore.
Highlighted

Thank for your fast respon and look forward this matter. You guy really do your job by updating 1-7am and replenish my main quota that have been deducted when i use internet from 1-7am. If i have any issue about this i will ask for your team for help and hope you guy can solve any problem with Digi. Mostly digi user change their telco after had problem with Digi. You guy have my trust back for now. I will going offshore in this month. Hoping that you guy already solve problem with connection there. Thank you.
Highlighted

Support

Thank you for your feedback and support, Amza :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

i also have same problem, data not being deducted from 1am-7am but from the main quota.