Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unlimited Data (1-7am)

Today I received a sms from DigiRewards:

Screenshot_2016-04-04-20-55-20-45.png

Since the "FREE Unlimited Data (1-7am) is very attractive offer, I proceed to subscribe it. After checking my account in MyDigi Apps:

Screenshot_2016-04-04-20-55-50-95.jpg

I found the "unlimited" data actually limited and it is only limited to 15GB Smiley Sad Is there any hidden T&C that we dont know? I cant find any relevent info at Digi Website..Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks

Re: Unlimited Data (1-7am)

Community Manager

@mjhs84, the 1am-7am unlimited internet indeed has a Fair Usage Policy of 15GB. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Such delibrate to confuse its consumer, lets go report this to mcmc. If unlimited, give unlimited. If got quota & capped stated it crystal clear. And dont play with FUP because unlimited & FUP it 2 different thing. 

REPORTED TO MCMC. DONE!!

Community Manager

@jibbyjibby, thank you and we welcome more feedbacks from customers. We hope to improve our services to you.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

excuse me... i would like to ask about the super deals unlimited internet 1 am- 7 am.. if my internet plan quota had  all been used up, does that mean i can't use the unlimited internet? because i suddenly can't used it.. it kept saying that i need to topup even though the unlimited internet quota is still plenty like 2GB more.. help me.. i really need to used internet.

[ Edited ]

I just renewed my RM30 mobile subscription. And I chose unlimited 1-7am as i usually do. Why the heck is the quota down to 1/3 to 10GB only compared to previous 30gb quota. Could you pls clarify this?  Is this a mistake with the system? or  has it been recently changed? If yes, why we are not informed on it?  The service you are offering is even worse than other telcos. Misleading and confusing customers with wordplay could lead you guys to a lawsuit. Don't let it come to that.

Sincerely,

Your Customer.

Community Manager

@Iciren, there is a recent change of fair usage policy to 10GB. We have taken note of your feedback. 

Can you increase it to at least 15 again? I used digi bcause of the more 1-7 am quota it gives than other services but now it just the same as other,and even slower line when used the day 2.25 gb quota than other services, i will change to other like u mobile or celcom if this continue.

Community Manager

Currently there is no changes to the off-peak free internet quota, but it may subject to change in future.

why now only 2.5gb for internet unlimited 1am-7am...