Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Unlimited Data (1-7am)

Pls settle the problem. I also have the same issue. It deduct my usual quota but nt the unlimited. Even i restart it still same.

Support

Hi, tira & veron84

We are currently experiencing interruptions on 1am-7am Internet Quota. Our team is working hard to restore the services within the next 48 hours. We regret any inconvenience experienced in the meantime and appreciate your patience during the rectification period. Rest assure that we're looking into it k.

For now, please PM us your phone number and registered name <here> ya.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hello my friends cant reply to this thread since he have probelm registering. His main problem is that his "unlimited" 1-7 reduced suddenly from 6gb to 600 mb yesterday. Why does this problem happen and how to fix it.

I have the same problem, from 12gb reduce to 2gb, please check

I have the same problem. Its already way past 1am but suddenly got a message that said i already used 75% qouta of my daily internet and yet there are still qouta in my unlimited super deal. Also why is it that my "unlimited" qouta went from 10gb to 500mb?

Support

We believe the reduced quota issue for the promotional 1am-7am Internet Quota has been rectified. You should be able to use and see the correct quota as per normal now.

Should you need further clarification, please PM us <here> k.

We apologize for the inconveniences :-(

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Why is my unlimited data (1-7 am) reduced to 2gb only? usually its 10gb per month?????? 

Support

Hi feyre0910,

Please PM us your full name and mobile number (https://goo.gl/SxGJMl ) for further checking. TQ.

Sir. Need some help here. Why i subs 1am-7am but digi deduct data from my main quota? I subs the midnight 1am-7am after 1am. Around 1:05am. Please fix & explain this