Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unauthorized deduction of money

On 04/09/2016 8.48am, I received a message for purchase mobile web games monthly pass of rm5. the link is http://momoko.co. I never know about this website and never subscribe to any game online. this service of Digi is stealing my acc for rm5. I will never get it back but I will make sure u will get 0 rated for this stupid service and let everyone know. This is wrong doing and stealing money.... if this thing happen again, I will terminate my acc with Digi.

Re: Unauthorized deduction of money

This is the 2nd time my acc get deducted rm5. I dont know why this type of service is offer by digi. there must be a subcribe button if I want to subcribe anything. this service is created to simply stealing money and I believe Digi is hiding behind this....scam

Community Manager

Hello @mae4206, the SMS that you are receiving is from a third party service provider. To stop the services and also get a refund, you should call the phone number provided in the SMS to reach out to their customer service.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

This is a joke my gf's phone also got this RM 5 deduction. Why digi can't protect its users from some 3rd party scam stealing thier users credit i'll never know.  If this continious  loyal customers is something digi is not looking for, Typical nonsense from digi as long as you've top uped and your money is in thier pockets they coudln't care less what happens to you.

I also faced similar problem.  I tried to stop the service by going to its website as per instruction in the sms but there is no unsubscribe button to click on.  and I have also call the telephone number 03-2171 1268 but no one answered.

I don't remember letting digi share my number to any third party.

this is really annoying and i am really really angry.

digi should do something about this third party provider to protect your customers.

Support

Hi missmiza,

We hear you, and please be assured that we have taken the steps to block the numbers that our customers have complained about  https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Third-Party-Charges-from-Content-Providers/ta-p/21328

If you'd like to stop unsolicited messages from mobile services, kindly have a look at this article for a simple how-to:

https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/How-to-stop-unsolicited-mobile-content-amp-services/t...

Re: Unauthorized deduction of money H5 Games

Same case with me, they deduct my money every month RM5 since Jan'17 until now.

But that money cant refunded, holy **bleep** they steal my money just like that. I never click or play online games dem son.

If you want to stop the subcription dont simply replied "STOP ALL"  they will ignore your message. Luckly I call them and unsubcribed immediately.

If this happen again, I will terminate my acc and never used DIGI TELCO!

good bye my RM50. F**K H5 Games! 

Digi scam my money!

Support

Rango, please inbox us ur number and full details of the above issue for further checking and assistance on this. Tq.

Funny, wonder where all the money have been to, sometimes i'm not receiving any notifications for what my credits are deducted for. Dissapointed, yet digi is not doing anything for this "unauthorized money deduction" issue, digi did not take any actions for that, until today the problem is still their, and rising, "NO ACTIONS TAKEN", instead you told us to deal with it ourselves while we got nothing to do with ant subscribtions, this is unacceptable. I'm terminating this digi number ASAP. Never gonna use Digi any more. Tq