Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to switch to another telco

I have use Digi service for quite a long time. However, I want to change to another telco because some issues. For your information, I dont have any contract with digi as i use prepaid only. My request to change to another telco was rejected by Digi. I have tried for the second time, but seem this problem still unsolved . Can u rectify this issue for me?

Re: Unable to switch to another telco

Support

Izzany95, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and let us check on the status of your request, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Pleaseee accept my request. Already two times reject, and customer service asked me to request again?!! How slow you are, solve this!!

Support

fatehahnadhrah. Resubmit it and if it rejected again, PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi, I having same issues. 2 times digi rejected my request to switch to another telco. pls help

Support

Hi acap_el. Please resubmit your application and if rejected again, PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance.

TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

[ Edited ]
Why digi not accepting my request as i swict to another telco?? So frustrated as belong so many years with digi. This my second time i try to leave but digi just reject my request. I want change another telco due to somany issue but the digi do same thing every time. Very slow your service and never slove my problem

Support

Hi Siti09. You too, please resubmit your application and if rejected again, PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance. TQ

Same here. Submitted 'Y' but rejected. Then resubmitted again show 'no successful'. Pls assist me.

Hello how many times should you reject my request. Why digi not loyal on customers?? Digi have Any problem if I switch my line to another telco? It's already 1week's more still like that. Disappointed with digi service.. Hate it