Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to receive calls when overseas with digi prepaid

Hi, I am currently in North America and will be here until 20may18. I have not been able to receive any incoming calls but each time a missed call msg was sent to me, RM6 has been deducted . Currently 12 deductions made . Pls help

Re: Unable to receive calls when overseas with digi prepaid

Community Manager

When roaming, voicemail or such missed call alerts SMS will be chargeable, because the mechanism that support these features are call forwarding. Disable your voicemail and missed call alerts through *128# menu to avoid further charges.

For your roaming to work, the prepaid will require minimum RM10 credit and the account has to be active.

If you need assistance with your Digi account while you are roaming, you can contact Digi Live Chat from 10am to 9pm daily (Malaysian time).

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Voice mail deactivated . Charges of RM6 still being deducted  And still unable  to receive incoming calls . Balance from RM240 slowly being depleted to RM178. 

Highlighted

Contributor

@McJulien Please contact our support community members for assistance:http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support