Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to Connect to Internet / Use free data allocated

I am Amzar and my mobile number is 014-3905403. My prepaid plan is smartphone prepaid. Yesterday, i am unable to connect to the Internet right after i'm terminate monthly mobile internet RM 30 1.5GB. I have 800 MB remaining free data. According to DiGi Customer Service 0162211800. In order for me to use free data allocated I have to terminate first the monthly subscription. Until now i'm still can't connect to the Internet. I called many times DiGi CS 0162211800 to settle down my problem but they failed to do so. I asked them to transfer my call to DiGi technical support team but they refuse to do so. They said they will email them and i have to wait for their call. Until now DiGi technical team failed to contact me. I wan to use my internet urgently to do my job and my remaining free data got expiry. DiGi didn't want to refund any remaining free data that i got. Last time i can't utilize my free 500MB free data due to i got subscription. I also revert my issue to DiGi facebook they also failed to do so. Please help me. I don't know what place i have to reach DiGi technical team. They 'quiet' busy to reach me. So please help me to connect me to the internet. Thank you.

Re: Unable to Connect to Internet / Use free data allocated

3 days already. Still can't connect to the Internet. My free data is going to expired soon. Called DiGI CS at 0162211800 no luck! Walk in DIGi Centre @ the garden also no luck! Change SIM Card already but still can't connect to the Internet. Can you please ask your technical team to contact me back ASAP!!!! Coz DiGi CS at 0162211800 refuse to transfer my call to technical team department.