Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

USSD Code to Cancel Auto Renewal of Mobile Internet Plans

Super Contributor

DiGi Staff:

Please advise if the USSD code to cancel the auto-renewal of Internet  Plans and InternetPlus Plans is the same. Is it *116*6# as stated in the T&C of InternetPlus Plans? There's no specific code stated in the T&C of Internet Plans.

Also, can this cancellation be done via the MyDigi app, and if so, can you advise the steps?

Thanks in advance.

Re: USSD Code to Cancel Auto Renewal of Mobile Internet Plans

Community Manager

Instructions to unsubscribe InternetPlus and Unlimited Lite packages are provided in FAQ. You are correct that you can use *116# to unsubscribe. http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-addons

For MyDigi app, click on the left menu button and click Add-On. From there you can manage your add-ons.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Customer asking guide for "Stop auto renewal" on first day on subscription by digi App, not unsubscribe from the internet package.
Highlighted

Community Manager

@LTWong wrote:
Customer asking guide for "Stop auto renewal" on first day on subscription by digi App, not unsubscribe from the internet package.

No, you can't do that. To avoid auto renewal, you will have to manually unsubscribe the add-on before it renews.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

MD Maruf

Support

To stop the auto renewal and unsubscribe from the Prepaid internet package, please dial *128# > Internet > Unsubscribe or *116# > Unsubscribe.

Kindly note that the instruction will deactivate the subscription immediately and the remaining data will be forfeited. TQ.

MD Maruf
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!