Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: UNKNOWN CHARGES AND DEDUCTED MY CREDIT

Deductions has been made to my credit card by this Game Strike game. It is weird. I never subscribe to any of its game. Funny thing is when I enter the STOP TOURGAME to terminate the game. It subscribes me back and charge my credit card again. Do I need to log a police report? I don't feel safe and I don't feel safe to trust digi anymore. I think this has been happening since last month but I'm not aware of it. Please do something fast. Can I get my money back?
Highlighted

Why digi have to partner up with such games company. I feel being cheated.
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Eugyne0909, kindly PM the phone number for checking. Tq

Highlighted

Community Manager
Very likely the charges are not into your credit card but billed through your Digi bill. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Third-Party-Charges-for-SMS-from-Content-Providers/ta-...

You seem to have issue to unsubscribe to the service. PM one of our community support member for further assistance http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Unfortunately, I have the same problem as
Highlighted

Unfortunately, I have the same problem as Eungyne0909.Can you help me to stop it please. please do it as soon as possible. tq.
Highlighted

Community Manager

Follow the post above yours for the information on how to manage or unsubscribe to third party services. It can be done through SMS or MyDigi app.

If you need further assistance, then PM your phone number to one of our community support.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi There, kindly PM inbox the phone number for further checking. Tq

Highlighted

I also got charge from the gamestrike and it deducted my credits. I'm so dissapointed with this kind of unknown charges. If this happens again, i will say goodbye to digi and go to the other telco. Hope there will be some action taken. Action not just reading, but effort to settle it immediately. Thank you
Highlighted

Re: UNKNOWN CHARGES AND AUTO DEDUCTED MY BALANCE

I found tht nowadays digi just like to AUTO deducted our bal.without permission and confirmation like I never enroll for games but I have received a message to INFORMED ME THEY WILL AUTO RENEWED AND DEDUCT THE FEE FROM MY BAL.????!!!!It just seems like DIGI auto enroll the games for all the digi's users without permission?
Even the prepaid plan also DIGI will auto deduct the subscription fee from your account as long as your account still hv EXTRA balance for them to deduct.Last time we will only need to top up our subscription fee when it is needed!!BUT NOW the 1st day i just top up my account the next day i alrdy received message to INFORMED 10 DOLLARS WILL BE AUTO DEDUCT FROM MY BAL.???!!!it's time to throw away my digi card so irritating and ridiculous...I am digi loyalty customer for the past 10years but I found tht I always received this kind of auto renew messages without permission in the past few months..Seems like a lot of users facing the same problems and it's make users feels disappointed...luckily I never link my account to my credit card...