Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: UNKNOWN CHARGES AND DEDUCTED MY CREDIT

Support

Hi JaredChu, 

TourGame subscription is a game service called "GameStrike Tournament". This subscription needs to send TAC code to enable activation service access. You can write SMS 'STOP TOURGAME' and send to 20000 for a cancellation request. Make sure there's a response by receiving SMS alert for the cancellation status. 

For more info, you can refer to the GameStrike service. TQ
Website: http://www.gamestrike.my/mobile/index.php?m=main&c=show_feedback
Email: cs@gamestrike.my
Helpline: 0322762999 (Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm)

Highlighted

Same case here, didn’t subscribe all those game stuff , deduct my credits
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Geneside wrote:
Same case here, didn’t subscribe all those game stuff , deduct my credits

You should stop the subscription if you do not intend to use their services. Follow the instructions on SMS or call the Helpline number provided for further assistance from this content provider.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I didnt subscribe to any games etc and yet im being weekly charged..How does this even happen??

Highlighted

And there was no TAC confirmation or what so ever that I did  to be  subscribed to this nonsense..My bill came up to RM 100 and  I find this to be ridiculous! Heard Digi is the partner company for this TOURGAME , any clarifaction on this? And I hope Digi is going to cut the amount that has been charged under this subscription because it was done involuntarily ..

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Sharon2288, Kindly PM inbox phone number for clarification. Tq

Highlighted

Dear Digi officer,

I'm also encounter this issued ,please assist me deeply unsubscribe the annoying subscriber,I'm already done send sms stop TOURGAME ..thx
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi 霸呂布, kindly PM phone number for checking. Tq

Highlighted

I never never subscribe to these stupid games. How come Rm 4 is deducted from my credit card. And the funny thing is when I enter" Stop Tourgame" to terminate it. It terminated for awhile but send another subscription message to me seconds later. How did the game get my credit card details? Can I get a refund? Do I need to log a police report? I don't feel safe with my credit and I dont feel like trusting digi anymore.
Highlighted

Please help. It deducted my money from my credit card again. How can I provided u with my phone number? Do I need to go to log a police report now? Is my credit card being hacked? What is this gamestrike thing anyway? How do they get my bank details?